Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bladed lips

 Crusty, scaley lips are never  comfortable, what's worst, they are undeniably unattractive when kissed by a man with softer and gentler lips.  So to maintain sexiness, you better soften up or your lips or they will be traded out.  I wake up this morning with some bladed lips, and my master plan is to  soften them at all cost.

 Today I struggle to beat the short arm on the clock, and  with each tick working towards the number 9, I am held firmly at the house, unable to make my 9:30 appointment on time for reasons I wish I can control. I decide to voluntarily surrender to time and everything else that is evolved around me, and in the mean time, I will keep applying moisture to treat these crackling lips, turning them into irresistible creme brûlée.

I rush home after a short day at work to doze off for a well-needed twenty-minute nap before we head to Mahe Restaurant in Seal Beach where we will meet Dan's aunt  Sue and uncle Ken.  I haven't yet met a relative of Dan's who isn't warm and welcoming. They  were all of that and more. This sets a great tone for our family reunion oriented wedding taken place in a few month.

 Conditioning my lips are taking a positive effect and I can already feel the results.  These lips will be revamped and transformed into ultra soft and luscious , making them undeniably sexy and kissable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment