Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Jewel


2/7/12 Tuesday

Yesterday was more than exceptional, it was a mother-daughter-play-day spent shopping the entire town to gather ideas and to turn concepts into reality. We walked into a store that was taken over by retail items that struggled for liquidation in the past few years. Amongst all the stuff was an item embellished with precious gem to be discovered by us. It was as if it was waiting for us. Placed on a glass shelf, right at eye level, it's noticeable shimmering glow caught our immediate attention the second we entered the store. Without a second thought, I grabbed it tight in my palm and requested every bit of information about this unique piece of jewel. I can't give away what it is exactly, but what I can say is it's a glorious piece of jeweled holder of some sort, that as tradition has it, will be tossed to the next predicted bride at the end of our reception. This sets the complete style and theme for our wedding in June and I have my dedicated mother to thank for. I'm am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment