Saturday, June 20, 2009

blog me please

As if living in a world where technology is at its peek, offering several different avenues (facebook, myspace, twitter, just to name a few) of getting connected with friends and family from half way across the world isn't enough to keep us socially enabled, there's blogging.

When texting became popular and everyone was doing it, I was reluctant. No way was I following that trend. I was adamant about keeping phone calls more personal; hence no texting. A few years later, I find myself upgrading my cell phone plan to include unlimited texting. Goes without saying, if you can't beat them, join them. And I did.

So what about blogging? I secretly love blogging as much as I'd like to deny how addicted I am to facebook. I've finally agreed to a new way of communicating, or shall we call it 'connecting' or better yet, lack thereof. So don't call me or text me or email me, blog me.

No comments:

Post a Comment