Friday, August 28, 2009

White & velvet blooms

My heart is racing and Beating out of control pulling me out of my much needed sleep this morning at 5:45.


It's been a year since I had two over grown bamboo trees removed from both sides of my garage. I've replaced those bamboos with red climbing roses, mini white roses to soften the red, and bordered with rosemarys. This year I was ready to share my space with a friend, Ann Bench, who also became my first Roomate. From fall to winter to spring to summer and soon back to fall, it was a fun year filled with blossoms and blooms.

The close-to-a-year of roomating consisted of occasional cookings, monkey cakes, confiding in each other, watching chick flicks, girl talk, mud run, church, work out, gardening, and tea time, my roomate and I are really parting. She is making a move to Utah, where she will live with her nana, and it is where she will be pleasantly surprised to find the man of her dreams was waiting for her in Utah all along. She is making the right move and her future is looking bright. I wish her all the best and look forward to visiting there soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment