Thursday, December 20, 2012

Check list

10/15/12 I never believed in preparing too early as I didn't want to be too excited too soon.  But as your arrival day is approaching, I feel more confident and have a legitamit reason to be excited.  With almost five weeks to go and an energy level of a 90-year-old, our long check-off list remains unfulfilled, leaving more to be checked off than checked.  Today I'm reminded my your powerful kicks that I should get some things checked off.  Nowadays, nothing beats me up more than extreme hot weather and since the local forecast for the city of Fountain Valley is 84 degrees, my mom and I head out to Babies R Us earlier than usual -9:20am.  Being the first customers at the store, gives us plenty of room to browse and time to decide, we make our way down every single aisle.  Scheming through all the necessities from  feeding bibs and bottles  to accessories like breast feeding pillow and burping towel, reading every label and fine prints.  Little by little, we fill up the cart with baby blankets, bibs, bed time wraps, and other things we absolutely need.  Before the temperature increases to the point of discomfort for me, we head to one more store followed by lunch before heading home.  Although only a few items were checked off the list, we feel accomplished and look forward to checking off a few more next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment