Thursday, October 11, 2012

Juliette

Today I pay more attention to your name, what it will be, what it means and how it can shape your character.  Of course a name is merely a name and no studies have shown that it will determine how one will turn out.  But in the unlikely case that it can influence the development your character, we hope to discover a name that will be equivalent to who you will become. 

From Scarlett to Kelly to Lauren, the only name that has since captured my love is Juliette. With no correlation to Shakespeare's  romantic novel Romeo and Juliet, I fell in love with it for reasons I hope you will embrace.  

To me, the name Juliette illustrates a woman with soft physical features and elegant by nature.  The  romantic sounding of the name immediately gives an image of a delicate silk gown that is draped lightly over the curvature of her shapely body. And she moves with great ease and class. But don't be fooled by her feminine physical features as Juliette's contradicting inner features will introduce a perfect balance to her personal identity.  

 With a soul urge number 8, which is your inner cravings and urges, you are naturally constructed with many strong characteristics.  For one, your deep desire to lead and organize will help you set and accomplish many goals.  Your determination to achieve  power and status will guide you to a place of wealth and when you are in that place, I wish you will be grateful and maintain a compassionate and loving nature which will in turn provide you with unconditional happiness.  Just remember that whatever you decide to do, stay humble and place happiness (for yourself as well as others) as your priority.  

2 comments:

  1. Vaanty-- I just read the three most recent posts and couldn't help but laugh out loud and wipe tears from my eyes. I couldn't be happier for you. Your life is full of more love than I know you could have ever imagined. And the name Juliette is beautiful and perfect. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stine! Thank you for checking up on my blogs. I feel blessed every day and this whole experience so incredibly amazing. Can't wait for her to meet you too. See you in July!

    ReplyDelete